View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:04 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
there's nothin else. cant help you if you dont provide details.
Ok, what details do you need...?

It's a TP2... I'm using WinXP Pro... Logged in as administrator... Ran "RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe" while ActiveSync was enabled on phone... Tried automatic, failed, tried manual, failed. They didn't say why they failed at all. The manual one looked like a regular flash, it went to the tri-color screen then the progress bar... but it just sits @ 0%.

Just got home, does the exact same thing on my Win7 laptop. Automatic path tells me I've done it before, or my radio isn't on. Manual version just sits @ 0%.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 08-31-2010 at 09:21 PM.