View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
gota say op that you defiantly stand by your builds and always have a fix or answer for peoples problems. im not at ppcg much cause of mods bs but i wanted to say thanx for the work you not only put out but fix if needed. got a epic today but its no wm device so its only here for 20dys but its a fun phone but i hope you get a wp7 device cause thats my next phone i keep and hope to see ya there.
You will be sorely missed. Happy travels darren! Thanks for all your invaluable help!

Oh and I LOVE the new avatar. I get it. LOL Let me guess, it was to do with some of your other avatar choices? Some people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Been OOS for awhile, sat on my TP2 , then was sent a replacement that was defective. I now have a working phone and already flashed the new 6.5.x HYBRID. LOVE the addition of RSS . Also like the new Dialer posted above. Once again , havent had a hiccup yet. Look forward to the 6.5 hybrid release.
Good to see you again. I was wonderin... Glad you got a chance to check out Hybrid v2.0. Let me know how it holds up over the long haul. Thanks for commenting on the dialer too!

Indagroove, over at MUI, has been working on moving the RSS feed bar to the top of the home page and giving us 3x3 quicklinks on the home page in landscape 2018.

What do you guys think? RSS feed where it is, or on top?