View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 11:05 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by union122 View Post
Great Rom, i am testing out the 21911 version. Can the vertical scroll bar in windows messaging ( sms/inbox) be thinner..
Hey what's up! Thanks for trying out my ROM. It's great to see a new face. I'm glad you're enjoying it thus far.

There's a regedit you can make to adjust the scroll bar width... or...

You can use AdvancedConfig. found in Start Menu>Utilities. Once you open the program the 1st set of changes that can be made is called "User Interface". Click on that and you will see the option to change the scroll bar width. Don't forget to soft-reset (it'll prompt you) after you're done making changes.

There are many many things you can adjust with this program, but be careful. If you don't know what you're doing you can screw things up pretty bad. The scroll bar width is an easy one though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.