View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:48 AM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun
Threadstarter

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KERNEL] Ziggy471 Droid Incredible BFS-OC-UV-Inter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
I'll give it a shot as well.
thanks for the kernel!

i hardly ever come in here since nothing is going on. lol.
Hopefully this will help kick start it, at least that's what Mr. X and I are hoping. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
Lafester, are you seeing anything along the lines of what I posted with sparatic black lines on the screen?

@Ziggy, I think it may not have anything to do with what you are using. I asked a buddy to flash your first kernel and he did it with no issues whatsoever. it MAY perhaps have something to do with the rom im using...Skyraider and Cyanogen. Ill flash back to stock on Wednesday and try to re run it.
I have not used it with Cyanogen, but I'm currently running Skyraider 3.0 RC2, and it's working fine with that. It could be a few things causing it, your ramdisk could be borked, I've had that happen before, or left over modules in lib/modules that might be interfering with the kernel. You didn't happen to try and add the interactive governor before, did you?

Sorry, I didn't get around to making a new test kernel for you yesterday, it was a typical Monday, and I hate Mondays. lol However, the version I gave you via PM without BFS is running alot better on my phone, so I think there is an issue with BFS and the Interactive Governor. So either today or this evening, I'll re-compile with that and possibly something new and re-post for everyone, unless it ends up being Monday day #2.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.