View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:47 AM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by googs185 View Post
Hey guys, I've been searching for an answer and couldn't find it. My MMS on the past few builds of energyRom hasn't been working well. I kept getting a file size limitation when trying to download received mms's. which I just fixed today with an extra cab. It wouldn't let me download any mms. But I still have the same problem where I cannot send any MMS. It just says "HTTP:Send GET Request Failed." what can I do to fix this? Thanks!
Just install the bousch cab, it doesn't replace the current arcsoft but instead put in the sprint mms server settings. Then check out my signature for sending limits and things like that.

On that note, this is the second post with regarding sms not working for me on sim cards in europe. I've tried everything but still no go. And as you can imagine, people here don't know how to hack shit works. So any help is appreciated.
This post has been thanked 2 times.