View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:18 AM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
yea post 1-5 didnt mention anything about the real differences between the 2..i know b.c i READ it.. but is that the only difference is the start menu is placed on the bottom rather than top? I mean theres no performance differences?

The
21914 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM.
I recommend you start with this first!

The 23127 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.3 series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds are not as stable or perfect, but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...86&postcount=1

Last edited by thewahlrus; 08-31-2010 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Added link to page 1 to be an a-hole
This post has been thanked 1 times.