View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:07 AM
Entrepreneur724
Lurker
Threadstarter

Entrepreneur724 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First Impressions of the Epic: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I do like the speaker phone on the tp2 A LOt. best feature, but I checked my minutes last month right after a 140 minute long conference call which I used the speaker phone for... now this was about 5 days from the end of my month of minutes and after the 140 long conference call, I had used 147 minutes.
We absolutely cannot leave the TP2 without any credit. Battery life was DECENT enough to last throughout the day -- well if you don't go too crazy with tethering. For some reason, even because I have not even tested it yet, I think the Epic's battery life isn't going to be so great. Remember the Palm Pre's battery life? It was...well...terribad..... I hope the Epic doesn't end up like that though. I assume since Samsung made a "handy dandy extra battery pouch." -- it could be their excuse for "Oh, yeah, the Epic will have bad battery life so we made an accessory option of having an extra battery pouch on-the-go."

TP2 was great when it came out; speaker phone was quite amazing too. It could have had much more potential....

Froyo: Let's see what you have for the Epic. I want you to blow me away like Hurricane Daniella, which is imminent in NY. LOL!

gTen:

Dude I owe you so much for beguiling me to buy a Epic. LOL -- you were better than google for sure. You're best bet is too really just buy it in stores.... Some users on eBay just give you the "iffy" feeling. I hate that. Personally, I like the feeling of going into the store....Getting that nice "new" smell box...Opening myself....Feeling the awesomeness that comes through a brand new electronic device....It's almost like buying a brand new BMW M3, well not quite.....

Last edited by Entrepreneur724; 08-31-2010 at 02:11 AM.