View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:00 AM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wm fails me again!

in this example though the easy way is the better way. you cant honestly tell me that going to the mobile facebook site is better than having a dedicated facebook app. Its easier, quicker, more effecient as well. Of course this is just one example but I can see where you both are coming from.

i do agree with crazed on the tweaking part though. if I wasnt here and didnt enjoy tweaking phones I highly doubt I wouldve kept my tp2. winmo just isnt as pickup and go friendly as other os's out there. im not saying thats bad but thats what it is. Some people just want stuff to work properly when they turn it on for the first time and not have to do a lot of messing with it. Doesnt make them less intelligent (as many here often suggest) it just means they have different expectations.

Last edited by redd214; 08-31-2010 at 01:07 AM.