View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 12:01 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Same here...

Is it this...? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114400

I will download and see..
Yep, big green download...

Not to give you guys crap or anything... but I've had it on the bottom of this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127037
for months..! Which has been repost & repost & even linked to on the bottom of Dave TN's post...
... Step V. "Android on your TP"

especially you TWO! :>))

Installs to a directory on the SD card & gives you a little Droid icon you can quick link to on cookie. choose your ISP keyboard... it'll run a file on the SD card (haret.exe) that reboots into andriod, install tons of apps, google nav (one of my fav w/ turn by turn directions, etc...)... when your done, simply shut android down & you'll reboot back into windows.

*** You should have a free gig on the SD to expand cab & run everything.. you can do it with 1/2 G I think. Don't forget all the apps & OS are on the SD card...
** also, like always, i recommend a class 6 SD card... but it will run on less (C6 vs C2 = 3 times as fast)

Doesn't touch registry or mess with windows. Except a few temporary tweeks to make andriod run (screen on high...)

***BIGGEST THING!!! If you installed your overclocking stuff correctly, your OC should be running off the SD card (.lnk in windows startup called from SD card) then simply pop out the SD card & reboot PRIOR TO RUNNING THE DROID ICON! You can't be OC'd & run droid (he77 that's probably changed by now also... but don't think so). HOWEVER... if you're a fellow OC geek, you can OC Android even faster!!!!!!!

The first time you'll see massive tiny unix text screaming across the screen, let it run for a few min.. the next time it should be about the same as a windows boot.

***LOOK at the first post to see what the keys are FIRST, can be frustrating... the power key is the hangup button

HAVE FUN!

*edit* you don't have to get a droid phone, just flip back & forth! On that link I also post where to get a dual boot cab, so before sense loads, it asks you if you want Windows or Android, select what you want & DONE! ROCK ON... they JUST GOT SOUND!! (and cleaned it up today)

Last edited by teradog; 08-31-2010 at 12:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.