View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:07 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I cant see myself going to android, pocketnow has some great reviews about windows phone 7 on youtube. they improved a GREAT deal, now what i want to see is improvement on third party apps.
Way off topic.. come on guys... but as long as we are there... why not pop droid on your sd card? 1 cab, takes a few minutes..

Why? I believe I can get the latest flash & run all the shows e.g. tv.com... skyfire is toooooo choppy & sound keeps getting messed up.

Would have been done & had a report for you, but I was on Cookie thread trying to get a transparent clock face for "Compact flip clock" (don't like the white) & installed 2 cabs.. Now sense won't load & I've even backed uninstalled the cabs.... SO, I have to hspl... may as well try that Aug 28th I swore I wasn't going to touch!! LOL

BTW BioDat, was trying to empty the T-tank, & you just happen to have a bunch of posts real close by :>))

Last edited by teradog; 08-30-2010 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.