View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:26 PM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

If you change the startup text to be a read only file, your startup text will not happen anymore. i was having the same issue till i di that. no more startup text issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjclemd View Post
JokesZonyou...
Mine does the same thing... I dont know if there is a permanent fix. However, I keep a separate copy of the origional startup text in a backup folder on my sd card... You will notice, if you go into your andboot folder on your SD card your start up text is a 0kb file instead of the origional 3??kb file.. I copy the origional 3??kb startup text from the backup folder I created and just paste it in the andboot folder to replace the 0kb file with the origional 3??kb file. I have to do this every time I want to boot andoroid...its a PITA, but it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
I'm still getting the 'default.txt' issue and now I notice that when I try to boot my original startup.txt has been erased. the file is still there but it show the file size as 0... not sure how or why this started happening but it's a minor annoyance. Any thoughts? My next step will be to backup my SD card, wipe and replace all files...