View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:36 PM
jdr00ejr
N00b

jdr00ejr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdr00ejr
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Howdy...

So I about did back flips when I saw the newest build up. I installed it and booted into Android giddy...well after playing a bit I went to set up my Exchange Account. Got it set up and it warned me that my company policy wants to force some things that will allow them security it and possibly wipe it...I said okay.

Looked like it started downloading emails - then it appears to have rebooted android as the pictures of the phones came up and hte XAndroid Logo like it was booting but then even that froze in place. I rebooted into Windows, relaunched Haret and discovered I was locked in Airplane mode. Realized I never removed my sim, so I did that and rebooted again. Now I can call and such, but when it boots it tells me the calendar has performed an illegal operation and must close (before I ever open it) and if I open my email, it does the same thing. Its dead in the water from Contacts/Calendar/Email.

Any thoughts?

~~~~~~~~~
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." ~Proverbs 3:5-6