View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 08:59 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
is there a reason the ROMs aren't uploaded here? it seems like it would be a lot easier to me. I always have problems using those file share sites since i don't pay for accounts. They'll say i have a download already started, or the download will stop halfway through...very annoying. It is probably a lot to ask but it would even be nice to have mirror downloads uploaded, since most ppl use the same ROM type over and over so we are always downloading ROMs from the same fileshare site
yeah i agree that it would be nice to have mirrors to download the roms in case one site is acting up or running slow or overloaded with downloads, but the fact is that the Chef want's to keep things simple and upload to one place and be able to track how many times a certain rom is getting downloaded, guess all we can do is to upgrade to a premium account or continue to use the free one and fight for bandwidth, but that's not much to ask for free software of this caliber.