View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 07:41 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Awesome to hear. I had signed on to remove that link as I thought that the ROM was unstable. Perhaps I need to task 29 or flash to stock. Been about 30 or so flashes since I've down that, lol!

I'm confused. I just meant that I was going to include StedySoft Provisioning in all the ROMs including the Sprint ROMs as the Sprint provisioning package messes with MMS straight from Album. I will still be making Sprint specific ROMs that include the Sprint Nav and Sprint TV tabs, you'll just have to go to Carrier Provisioning and install the Sprint cab instead of it already being installed for you. There is no difference between the two that I can see. I'll still use the same Sprint specific Arcsoft package that I use, although the generic one I cook in the generic ROMs also works for Sprint.

Does that answer your question?

Oh, and it's good to see you again, by the way! I thought you'd jumped ship. Good to know you're still checking in.
Like I said your ROMs are very good. I really do enjoy the difference you have compared to my "other" favorite cook. So after provisioning will the Sprint Tv and NAV tab be in the slider? Aslo facebook tab is cooked in right? I have been trying to download the 2.0 Hybrid but something kept going wrong and it would stall and stop downloading, but I finally got it today. I just want to make sure that the Sprint TV, Sprint NAV, and FB tab are present in the slider?