View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 07:29 PM
muzik
PPCGeeks Regular

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
Anyone running the 23127 GTX and if so how is that running? I downloaded it but have yet to flash it as i just got home from work, so if no ones reported in a little while I'll report what i see, i have a feeling that the battery is not going to be any better than the 23127 Dinik Glass, if it's not then I'll go back to the 22nd Dinik Glass where i was getting outstanding battery.
I'm using that GTX. It seems fine... I do hope the battery drain settles in after a day or so as it is a little high. It seems better than the 8/25 though. No SOD's or freezing at all. I miss the notifacation and icons... as used the bluetooth and voicemail ones often. Maybe someone can tell me how to get them back. I would flash it and see. I prefer the lighter look to the Denik. I guess the combo roms are a thing of the past.

Last edited by muzik; 08-30-2010 at 07:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.