View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Gotta say, the rom is running really well for me. None of the problem mentioned so far. Fast. No problem on soft reset that I have noticed so far. Nice job. Will let you know if I run into anything.
Awesome to hear. I had signed on to remove that link as I thought that the ROM was unstable. Perhaps I need to task 29 or flash to stock. Been about 30 or so flashes since I've down that, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
So no more Sprint specific? The one thing that kinda got me was that I wasnt able to install Sprint TV, Sprint NAV, tabs. I dont care what anyone says...I actually use them! LOL.
I'm confused. I just meant that I was going to include StedySoft Provisioning in all the ROMs including the Sprint ROMs as the Sprint provisioning package messes with MMS straight from Album. I will still be making Sprint specific ROMs that include the Sprint Nav and Sprint TV tabs, you'll just have to go to Carrier Provisioning and install the Sprint cab instead of it already being installed for you. There is no difference between the two that I can see. I'll still use the same Sprint specific Arcsoft package that I use, although the generic one I cook in the generic ROMs also works for Sprint.

Does that answer your question?

Oh, and it's good to see you again, by the way! I thought you'd jumped ship. Good to know you're still checking in.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-30-2010 at 06:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.