crazed_z06
PPCGeeks Regular

crazed_z06 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wm fails me again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
OMG dude yelp?? en serio?? just goto the full version of the yelp site and do everything there, the wm browsers are powerful enough to use that site. theres also apps that have the same capabilities such as BING, GOOGLE MAPS, and a few others that i saw in the marketplace. my phone works just fine,i dont know what your doing with yours, i dont get those text freezes on this 6.1 rom im running so ill agree on 6.5 being buggy in that regard. ive been on WinMo almost as long as you have i started with an ipag 1910-dell axim x50-dell axim x50v-dell axim x51v-htc touch pro and now im on my tp2, these are all great devices that can do the same things you can do on a COMPUTER,not what other smartphones can do.
Yes, yelp. I want to run Yelp on my smartphone. Unfortunately they dont have an App for my phone because it runs Windows Mobile which no one seems to support anymore. Going to the full sites suck because the browsers on these phones are terrible.

My phone freezes when extiting the text app.. there's a multipage thread about it here.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115526

Everyone keeps saying, "Why are you even on this forum if WinMo is so bad!?!"

Well, that the EXACTLY the reason Im here. I cant even do basic stuff like send texts on WinMo. Im on here because when I do a search for why MMS messages arent working or why Im experiencing awesome features like the "Sleep of Death", threads from this site usually pop up as many other people are having identical problem