View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:55 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
These are the steps i use most of the time when rom flashing;
1. Change pagepool to 12
2. Task 29 everytime i flash
3. Enter Bootloader and flash rom via a Fat 32 formatted sdcard with absolutely nothing on the sdcard except the rom .
4. If i use XDA then i insert a different sd card and then hard-reset the device and let xda run, but only if i know the cabs are solid and dont cause any problems.
5. I setup my data and mms connections manually.
6. I restore my contacts with PIM backup, i only restore contacts and nothing else. I also restore my CHT settings from CHT Editor.
7. Thats it,i think im not forgetting anything. If i have any problems i hard-reset and try again.
Ive already did almost everything u mentioned above and ill try the cpl i havent yet. First im going to delete Arcswitch because ive had problems with it one the past
Could u explain more of what i should look for in HTC folder and are u talking about the HTC folder on my sdcard,device, or the start menu HTC folder?
Not sure if its CHT itself causing screen freezing,SOD, issue because i was running Bhars rom with CHT for months now and never had any problem even close to what im experiencing now, but that wasnt with the Dinik Glass option. Ill reflash try everything on the Aug 25 CHT Dinik Glass rom and if it still doesnt solve the issue then ill try the plain cookie.
Thanks alot for the info and help. Let u know how it goes, and if u think of anything else please let me know.
NICE!! wowsers... ok a more advanced user then !! :>)) LOL
I don't even do all that anymore

"Could u explain more of what i should look for in HTC folder and are u talking about the HTC folder on my sdcard,device, or the start menu HTC folder?"
--> please read the link I post above, toward the bottom \storage card\.. posted many times here also, can't remember right now

Not sure if its CHT itself causing screen freezing,SOD, issue because
--> read the cookie thread @ xda & here, yes... i feel it does cause some of it, don't know why the diff btwn the 2 ROM's.. interesting.

i was running Bhars rom with CHT for months now and never had any problem even close to what im experiencing now,
--> how was the RAM on that one?
--> why did you switch?
This post has been thanked 2 times.