View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 05:39 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuido View Post
Just checking if people are running CHT and what version? Looks like the latest is 1.8.5.1? Experience been good?

Also I saw that is says there is an issue on the lockscreen on XDA Developers

"About the CHT lockscreen:
Currently, the CHT lock screen does not support any PIN code or password protected unlocking.
Remove any unlock codes before turning on the CHT lockscreen or you will be permanently locked out of your device and you'll have to do a hard reset."

My exchance server enforces a lock policy. I currently use PIN. Does this make me incompatible for CHT?

Thanks
no, you will just fine running cht. the lock screen built into cht is disabled by default so as long as you never enable it in the cht editor you will continue to use the windows lock screen i think after you try cookies home tab you will never not use it... every part of cht can be enabled and disabled so you will never really have issues not caused by user error.
This post has been thanked 1 times.