View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:07 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Anyone like the start menu on wp7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
You will not lose current features... Just the look of the home screen. It will be customizeable to a certain extent. I see it as a refreshing look. It looks very much like the Zune HD home screen. If you have a chance to play with one in person. You will likely develop an appreciation for it. unless you are a non Microsoft fanboi of some sort.
But I like it.
p.
I just keep thinking about, no file access, no cut and paste, no Remote Desktop app, no manually installable apps....I am a sort of MS fanboy but, sorry, it's the only thing that passes through my head when we talk about WP7....(the flaws)

As for the start menu, it looks interesting, the 10 min with the emulator seems ok, but, it's the real world useage for a few weeks before I can honestly say I love it but, as of right now, it looks better than current offerings.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.