View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:10 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsaraco View Post
I notice that when I slide out my keyboard from a locked state, the Today screen gets messed up (looks like it's trying to cram the portrait layout into the left half of the landscape screen). Sometimes I can't get the screen back to normal and I just have to reset the phone. I've tried the three different lockscreen styles and this seems to happen with all of them. To avoid this I have to make sure I unlock the screen first, then slide out the keyboard. This isn't too bad, but it's still easy to slide out the keyboard first without thinking, so it leads to many unwanted resets. Anyone else experience this issue?

Anyway I'm new to this thread but I've been enjoying the stylish Energy ROMs for a while now! Keep up the good work
i'm using 23127 and it's not an issue to do what you described, might help if you listed what rom you are trying that on, sorry if it's been answered already as i didn't scroll down to check.