View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 01:14 AM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Sprint HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-M900 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

evo is nice. lack of keyboard, sh!tty video quality, n the damn fm radio never worked was 3 major reasons to return it before the 30th day. next test is the epic in 17 days!
Don't know what happened with your phone but my fm radio works just fine and it works even better after the 2.2 update. Lack of keyboard isn't that big of a deal with the new keyboard from 2.2 and swype. I'm faster with swype than with a physical keyboard. Although I still like the keyboard on my tp2, but size of the phone is better without the keyboard.
What do you mean by bad video? I haven't had any problems on my evo with any videos. The only problem I see is the video not playing at 60fps only 30fps. But that can be fixed with rooting. Plus most people can't tell the difference with the frames per second anyway.
Hopefully your epic won't give you problems.
My evo has been good to me except for battery life. I plan on fixing that with a new htc phone. I don't think htc can fix battery issue on evo.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk