View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:22 PM
kdjameson
PPCGeeks Regular

kdjameson is keeping up the good workkdjameson is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
I'm apparently one of the few users of your new 6.5 ROM (No CTH). It runs great on my TP2. I've only changed a few of your core settings (changed vibration to 20 ms, making typing and the Sense slider much quicker; changed the vertical scrollbar width to default 13 pixels). I added Dinik CHT 1.8.5. And I love your selection of wallpapers! I also like the style of the softkeys.

There are 2 things missing that I'd love to see added back from the basic Sense 2.5 setup: 1.) Comm Manager is not in the Programs listing. 2.) In the Settings tab, I miss the Location page.

One more thing: I tried to install the Dinik Anastasia taskbar, bit it didn't take. Is it possible to overwrite your taskbar? (Not that it's a bad taskbar ... I just like more color.)

Overall, 6.5 is a great ROM. Energy better look out.
I haven't played much with program links, but I decided to wade in and see what I could do. I found a link for Comm Manager in "Windows\AppButtons", so I simply copied it to the" Windows\Start Menu\Programs" folder. Now it shows up in the Programs listing.

Thanks for the tip about SDKCerts. However, I've never needed to run that program in my TP2. I simply tried again to install the Dinik Anastasia taskbar, and it worked the 2nd time. Not sure why it didn't work the first time. Most likely user error.

I'm very happy with your 6.5 ROM! I really hope you continue to maintain it. I'm not having any problems with it at all. Though I sure wouldn't mind if you made a version of it with Dinik Anastasia cooked in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (132.1 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!