View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:57 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
All ya'll are killing me! I like my Aug 25th build . . . so is the 28th build really that good? Please someone say something bad about it . . .
well i was on the 22nd 23xxx rom and now have upgraded to the 28th 23127 and to tell you the truth i can't really tell any difference in things, i installed the same cabs i usually do, i.e. boush mms cab, hypnotic battery cab, sprint keyboard fix, and clean ram, and sprint nav and they all have installed without an issue, so for me I'm not seeing anything different between the two roms, granted i haven't messed with it a lot since i just flashed it last night about 11pm and then set all my settings but just the little amount of time i have messed with it, it's been as stable as the 22nd 23xxx series rom. I'm also running a pagepool of 18, so if it was me i would stay on the rom you are now unless you just get bored and want to flash, that's my opinion.