View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
First of i must say this is an excellent rom and I appreciate the hard work put into it.. with that said i have a few problems.. im running the 8.04 21667 build on my spring touch pro 2

1. the files Vostradamus folder doesnt work.. when i click on the icons it says " the file mortscript.exe cannot be opened.. I tried installing mortscript and still have the same problem..
2. with s2u2 installed, when pressing back from a start menu folder it always locks my device ( for instance, when in the vostradamus folder, i hit the back button and it would lock my device)
3. not really a problem but a question.. how do i change the links and icon on the bottom of the home screen..for instance i want the weather icon to open spb weather instead of the default mobile shell weather. and can i switch the bottom bar back to the mobile sense black bottom bar?

Thanks in advance for the help
1. This is intended as if you already have Vostrodamus mod installed on your SD card there is no need to install the cab again just to get the shortcuts...(there is no reg info with his setup its all Mort)
2. Not sure as I don't use S2U2, really strange though.
3. This can be done with Mobile Shell Manager, I plan on including a pack to be extracted to your storagecard that included the Mobile Shell Manager, along with various themes/layouts to experiment with. (Stock, GTX, WP7, Andriod Galaxy, Espresso)