View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Rager02
VIP Member

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I wouldn't recommend it like I wouldn't recommend buying a brand new evo online for 25 bucks.i try to stay away from "too good to be true products."the htc incredible has an extended battery which will fit the evo I believe its 2150mah not sure about pricing but its oem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extranormal View Post
I'm absolutely LOVING it. I love everything about this phone, except the battery life. I can say that my iPhone 3G's battery life was a ton better, but I guess you're right, since it's removable it could take some time for it to settle in. http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-acce...-review-9.html People from the android forums are getting AWESOME results from 3000 mAh chinese batters that cost around 10-12 dollars. Do you recommend purchasing one? I'm definitely considering it! Also, do you think after a week of full recharging cycles, I'll be getting much better results?

@aman1127 - That's great man! I'm on 2.2, and don't plan on rooting it for personal reasons. I'd be happy to get 9-10 hours with mod-heavy use.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.
This post has been thanked 1 times.