View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:34 PM
CtDMonet
PPCGeeks Regular

CtDMonet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{21667|23557/63}{8/4}Formula's SPB MobileSense 3.5.5{Loaded/Baseline}Layout

I have tried the ROM, and am generally very impressed. I have been using mostly Mighty ROM, with MS overlay. The big question I have: is the router "cloaked?" I'd hate to offer up a wi-fi router at my fantasy football draft, only to have Sprint charge me a billion $ for it.

Issues - when I last installed MS 3.5 -- there were a ton more size/shape options on the widgets. Is the limited number because they are all modified? If that's the case -- I understand, more = more work. If not, can we add all the size/shape options? Especially the contacts. I accidentally deleted one of the standard medium blocks, and there were no replacements for it (and there were no standard large blocks -- I generally make my most frequent number/home the largest icon, and all the options were smaller than the medium).

Also -- I generally install SPB Phone Suite, for the profile management. After installing it -- I cannot for the life of me find how to change the settings (enter registration key). It is a cool addin when you have MS 3.5, as it will allow you to set auto responses, vibrate when you're in a meeting, and only ring once at night, and a bunch of other little cool things. Is there a way to move things like that to the "settings" menu?

Thanks!

-Al

Last edited by CtDMonet; 08-28-2010 at 09:42 PM.