View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by howhi05 View Post
is anyone running into the backlight problem where it dims for 10 seconds even after you change it to a different setting.

i first ran into this problem after i installed one of those battery saver cabs awhile back. didn't like the it and moved on

i deleted the power and backlight setting files in the xda_uc folder since it would just import the 10 second dim from the get go.

latley the 10 second dim just keeps coming back especially when running the oct 1.5 overclocking tool.

note this is all after many task 29's and flashes later.
are you saying that you did go in to remove programs and take the battery saver cab off and then soft reset the phone? there is another program called Lumos that is for the backlight also that might work also, haven't heard of anyone using it in a while so i'm not really sure if it's compatible with these new roms but it's a cab file so if it doesn't work you can always uninstall it.