View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:38 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by minikitty View Post
I just Flashed MightyRom 6.20.2010 to Energy Rom because my phone keeps locks up itself even when I am in the middle of dialing a number or doing something else. I thought that something is wrong with the ROM and trying Energy Rom may solve the problem. Now, I get a similar problem: There is a menu which keeps pop up:
Turn Airplane mode on
Lock Device
Set Vibrate
Terminate Data Connection

When I am calling some one else and in the middle of conversation, this pops up. Of course, the connection is gone. This drives me nuts.
What causes this pop up menu? How to disable the pop up menu? Is there something wrong with my Touch Pro 2?
By the way, I am living in a highrise building, the cellular signal is constantly changing from 0 bar to 4 bars. I am guessing this might be the culprit. I used to be able to make phone calls in the building, but it is getting worse and worse recently. Can someone help me? Thanks a lot!
I believe you answered your own questions with your signal dropping and when that happens the phones asking you would you like to set the phone to airplane mod and those other options to save battery power while you have no signal.