View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:35 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
I have had this issue with the last few NRG roms. Sadly I have not compared it to other custom roms. Here is the issue. If I use bluetooth to sync with my car, stock rom works fine. No problems doing anything. But if I flash to a custom NRG rom, for some reason I cannot hangup calls from the car. All other functions work fine when synced but to hang up you have to wait until the other party does, or if calling voicemail, pick up your phone and hang up on the device. Like I said, I have only compared to stock as far as the sync issue. Has anyone had any problems related to bluetooth with NRG roms?
yes that's a known issue with the Energy series rom and there is no fix in sight, all i can suggest is to hang up from a call from the phone itself.