oneders65
PPCGeeks Regular

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: speed up htc eris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba82 View Post
Ok thanks for the link ima prob going to use that link but I do like the xtrsense Rom better how do I flash it. Can I do it from my phone one I root it or do i have to use my computer if I have 2 use my computer how is that done ? ... I'm VERY new @ this lol. Thanks for the help
No PC Needed!!

Step 1) download and install this apk
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8699733/erisone010.apk - VERSION 0.1.0 to SD card. Backup your contacts with an App or something else.
Backup your SD card.
Step 2) Run the erisone010.apk, read disclaimer, press button

Step 3) Reboot, once rebooted your phone should have Amon's recovery. Yay.

Step 4) Use the Amon's recovery to flash rootme.zip that is now on your SDCard, or the custom rom of your choice. (To get into recovery turn off you phone and hold the Volume Up + Power until it boots into recovery.) Use the track ball and to select what you need to do and the volume down lets you go go back in the menu. This is what I do. 1.) a good nand backup. 2.) wipe,wipe#1, and wipe#2. 3). Flash Custom ROM. Partition SD Card to 0 swap and 512mb other and then 2 to three. 4). Reboot phone.

Step 5) Go into settings, and turn usb debugging on. After you have root, please uninstall this app.