View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:46 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
Thanks boss this is exactly what I was looking for: profiting from others hard work! lol Just one question though, just what have you got in here that makes the d/l over 523mb? (i'm downloading over tether lol)
I'm just trying to be honest. At school they called it cheating, In the real world we think of it as teamwork... Dont get me wong, I put a lot of work into this kitchen. But without the forums and the all work that went into each thread, I would never have know a kitchen was possible, much less put one together.
Yeah its big. Uncompressed there are 550mbs of EXT (i have just about everything ext's), 83mbs of OEM's, 133 mbs in tools and the sys ect.
How may I help?

Last edited by hthomas; 08-27-2010 at 07:52 PM.