View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:22 PM
bobbyblack
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
So I've since replaced mail 2016 with mail 2011 and I think that's the route I'm gonna go with for all the ROMs. I can't tell any visual difference between any of the 2.5 mail tabs versions. 2011/2012 tabs seem to be the most absolute most stable tabs on our phones, IMO.

I have a hybrid ROM version 2 that I'm running for the night. Seems quite stable. I may upload that tonight or tomorrow morning just for you guys to play with and test out, and then go back to focusing on the 2016 6.5.X ROMs and release and update of those, and then...

Focus on the 6.5 issues. Sorry to make you 6.5 fans wait, but like I said... 6.5.X is my baby.
Yeah, your right about the visual... The only differences is in the settings (Hotmail) But it not the big of a deal when they still do the same thing. I'm running 2018 now (waiting for you to drop yours) I've been ready a lot of threads and a lot of people have a lot of problems with the 2018 build. And I think some of it has to do with Opera and Landscape... But what do I know.