View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:06 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achristocat View Post
SO that last message was SUPPOSED to have a file attached....

Again, Good luck and have Fun

SprintTP2 - NRGAug25 (gonna try the OC!)
I thanked you the last time you posted it. Don't know were you got it, but is a great program. I have 5 emails and 2 are hotmails. As most know hotmail want to force you into there messenger program, so you have to fool it to get it to run as a pop account. This program save me A LOT of PIA setting it up.

Anyway does someone have just as easy a way to create XML's or cert's or whatever I need to restore my user and passwords for programs like palringo, resco, memmaid, etc. thru XDA-UC?