View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 03:37 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
I tried running the rom with no cabs installed back when i was using the Aug 22 or 23 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass rom. I was having the temporary screen freezing issue so after a hard-reset with no cabs installed and no settings changed in Advance Configurator i ran the rom for a couple days as-is and still had the same freezing issue. But ive been using the Aug 25 23678 CHT Dinik Glass rom and have only had the issue a few times so far. Not nearly as much as i was the screen freezing or screen sticking problem on the previous 2 releases, but it does still happen every now and then. Ive noticed that it sometimes happens after a phone call also. It pauses after i hang up and then doesnt go directly back to the previous screen, it also freezes on the call screen and once even went to an all black screen like the SOD but changed back to normal after about 10-15 seconds. So i know its not the cabs i have installed and im not OCing this rom so that cant be it either. I think that it might be a setting in Advance Configurator that might not be acting well with either my device or maybe because im on the oddball Cricket Carrier Network?But no other rom has given me this issue in the past, so i cant imagine its the carrier. Advance Config. has given me problems i the past if some of the settings are out of whack. I went thru them and disabled Video Calling,Changed the scrollbars so they have a top and bottom and not just the scrollbar itself, disabled the HTC logo, and thats all. The Aug 25th release has almost solved the issue for me but it does still happen once or twice a day, but it is happening less and doesnt freeze or hang for as long anymore either. So if it keeps getting better with each release then it should be solved in the next couple releases, i hope. Also before i flash i change NRGZ pagepool from 22 to 12, for better memory, and i perform a Task 29 before each flash, then i flash the rom i want to use, with no XDA auto-install, and let the rom finish setup,and then i insert the sdcard i use for XDA_UC,if i use XDA,and then perform a hard reset and let XDA install this time,again if i use XDA,and thats it. And this screen freezing or screen sticking has happened to me on the last 3 NRG rom 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass releases. But the Aug 25 release is a major leap in the right direction. on the Aug 25 release its only happened a cpl times, and it seems to be getting better with each new release. I love the rom so i hope this issue does go away or i manage to find a solution.If its ever happened to anyone else please let me know. Its not a major problem but it is a nuissance so some people might not have even mentioned it because it doesnt happen all the time. Again i love the 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass roms. They look absolutely amazing and after my special touches with CHT Editor it looks absolutely incredible.
well bro I'm sorry to hear you are having issues and really don't know what the issues are since i nor anyone else has said anything about them and what they have done to correct them, i guess the only real way of knowing if it's a cricket/rom issue is if you can find another cricket user to verify the issues that you are having and if not then something could be wrong with your phone that's making it not play nice with the rom.