View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 03:30 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coach View Post
I haven't signed up yet since my "trial" hasn't "expired". I don't see anything on the SD card that would reference to a previous install and I 29 my phone every time that I flash so I'm not really sure when my "trial" will run out.
yeah I'm curious to know if it is going to expire also or if the trial starts over each new rom we flash, i wish it was a program that you could just pay for once instead of $2 a month, either way i'll use it as long as it's free.