View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:16 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yes it's true. Sound is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbster View Post
Yes I ditto everything. I installed it this afternoon and now I have a RINGTONE!! I even played a few games from the market with sound.
I have a verizon TP2 fully unlocked. I do have a at&t sim card that I use when I travel (there are areas where I live verizon sucks really bad).

This is great work. I only have 1 request, if its possible to be able to keep my sim in. I have it taped to the inside cover becuase when it's in no severice even though I say force cdma. Maybe when the droid Pro comes out there will be the ability to have software to switch between cdma and gsm under android.

Other then the headphone jack as mentioned above I am so happy!!! WOO HOO! Sound
I think Wozzer might attack this cdma issue (if not you can encourage him). It requires changes on the RIL and that hasnt been worked on since MrPippy's original butchering..