View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 09:23 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/26] SOUND IS FIXED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siff View Post
Does anyone have a clue on how to stop the buzzing and static noise from the phone? Damn now that I got what I was waiting for with the sound , I want the damn thing to shut up! Yea I know some people can't be happy......
Stiff troubledrican provided a link two pages back

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakedoc34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubledrican View Post
Hey guys> So i installed the blazn froyo cab. I noticed something strange. There is a slight static noise coming from the loudspeaker. it is only loud enough to hear if the phone is close to your ear. Check it out i know im not crazy.

It is a known issue with an easy fix... here you go... http://www.mediafire.com/?qt98mbayd8zrbqu
Do I just unrar this to my windows directory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
replace this startup.txt I've attached with the one in your android folder. You're on Sprint as well so it will map your keyboard correctly.
Thanks but is it in the andboot forlder? I found the startup.txt in there.

Edit: I deleted the startup.txt and installed yours Ran android selected rhod400 and Still no service. Sim card is not in the phone.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 08-27-2010 at 09:35 AM.