View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 01:18 AM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile Still Not Consistantly Seeing Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerliz View Post
Bingo! That seemed to do the trick, "Mastergadgets." I am now syncing. I don't have a clue as to how that changed. I couldn't get this off my mind nor go to bed after I looking at my lessons for tomorrow. Just wanted to try and get this issue solved.

An additional question here if I might. After installing the software that came with the phone, Win Mob still shows version 6.1. ???

Should that be correct? Is 6.5 not available, possibly not in the software that came with the phone? If not there where can it be obtained? Or is that not a real advantage at this point?

Thank you again for the help

Jer
There is no Windows Mobile Device Center 6.5. 6.1 is the latest. And here is another heads up - when you go to settings/connections/usb to pc - if "enable faster data sync" is checked - WMDC never recognizes my device. That has been my experience. Not sure if that is working for other people or not.

And besides that there are plenty of times when it just randomly won't connect and i have to reset my phone or my computer or both and then it works.