View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 10:42 PM
nextpimp
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [8-19-10] NxP "Freedom_3" 21914 Sense 2.5 2012 **Psyki Core**

LOLZ.. @ Xiton ... OK Ok... I'll pick a new slider. Honestly I really DONT use the slider all that much. I usually just home back but with the new cookie mod i barely leave the home pages. In other news i LOST my BT headphones today.. Grrrr.

ETA on next rom.... I couldnt tell ya. I've decided to build NEW kitchen from GODS HONEST SCRATCH. I want to make sure there arent ANY unsupported apps, dll's, reg hooks whatever. It may take me a lil while. I'll probably Rhodium S2 base the new kitchen... My EXT IS in order already for the most part so well say... Kitchen by Mon.. Test Roms by Fri... Release ehh next Mon or so.

Oh.. someone had asked about moving the FB tab... You can do that (phone is NOT in front of me LOL) @ the first setting selection... i THINK its "personalize" ... the top setting on the settings tab.. its in there lol. There IS a way to alter the cab BUT i plan on cooking it in the next ROM anyway because it fixed the fb caller id issue

@ Tsperez... you talking about task 29??? Idk ... They werent doing that when i went IN =D... and I'm old school, How i was taught if you're stock u clear storage and flash.. THATS IT. Now its all confusing. Its still flashdance > task29 as far as what ive read so you SHOULD be ok with just a clear storage and flash

Last edited by nextpimp; 08-26-2010 at 10:55 PM.