View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:05 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius999 View Post
Yeah....

I'm happy about the option.

I'm not happy about my bill almost doubling to take advantage of it.

That's hard to understand?

The Evo fee is a fluff fee. Pure and simple. Sprint needs revenue, in comes a fluff fee. I am ok with paying $10 more, keeping SERO and getting one of the newer phones.

What about the other $10 I'll have to pay? ANOTHER fluff fee. One is tolerable. Two is ridiculous, especially when combined they are 2/3 of what I pay total now.
No one is FORCING you to pay so why you complaining so much? Just be happy with the $30 SERO and be done with it.
For goodness sakes, you are paying $30 for voice and data. If you don't want to pay the extra $20 to get the Evo, then don't do it.

I think people forget that SERO is really a special plan that really doesn't exist anywhere else (other carriers).

Last edited by x10guy; 08-26-2010 at 06:10 PM.