View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:49 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius999 View Post
The Evo fee is a fluff fee. Pure and simple. Sprint needs revenue, in comes a fluff fee. I am ok with paying $10 more, keeping SERO and getting one of the newer phones.

What about the other $10 I'll have to pay? ANOTHER fluff fee. One is tolerable. Two is ridiculous, especially when combined they are 2/3 of what I pay total now.
$40 and you get Sprint Nav. They charge $10 for that a month. I know people will say, "Well, I use BING and that is better anyways" or "I will just use Google Nav" and you know what? Sprint doesn't care. They will play it off as a good thing.

Then $10 since they probably paid a lot to get the first phone with a front camera. HDMI. Because of these features Sprint will be charging $10. Will they get rid of it? Maybe if they see bad sales. For now it is here to stay.

There are always other carriers with no "fluff fee". But I feel like this all has some sort of plan behind it. Has been thought out all the way? We will find out.