View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Anyone else still having problems with the screens freezing sometimes for just about 5 seconds but othertimes freezing or sticking for up to almost a minute. Im using the 23678 Aug. 25 CHT Dinik Glass rom. I know its not any of the cabs ive installed because i removed them all and still had the same issues. Its kind of getting annoying because it happens at just anytime. I can use the device for 3 hours heavy with no problems but then just all of a sudden it freezes, sometimes for a minute or so.Other times ill do a reset and then plug it in to charge from AC power source, not USB, and then after i unplug it the device will freeze again, the device seems to freeze more after being unplugged first thing in the morning. So i usually soft-reset every morning and then up to 3-4 times a day. Is this just an issue with the 23XXX builds or is it also an issue with the 21XXX builds. Because if i can switch and it will be more stable and not freeze up then ill just switch. I really like the WM6.5.X look tho, but if the WM6.5 build is that much more stable then ill switch, but i dont ant to switch if its a problem with both rom builds. I have hard-reset and even reflashed and i still get the same freezing issues. Thanks to anyone who can offer me help, or if there were previous posts discussing this issue would someone please tell me the post #s. There are way too many pages too search page by page and the search feature hasnt helped much thanks again and other than the screen freezing or sticking sometimes i love the rom. If i could solve that problem then the rom would be near perfect.