View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:39 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
just hard-spl'ed a new replacement from sprint. its only my second unlock, but since the first was free, i went ahead and donated the 4gbp (or 6.40us). its the little bit i can do to try to keep it free for the rest of the community and first time users. btw, i didnt relock my phone before i took it in to sprint. the tech never even checked the spl, the same as all my previous old tp1 replacements.
Same here, I've NEVER relocked an unlocked phone that I've taken in to sprint for repair or replacement... and I've returned/replaced upwards of 15 devices between my Diamond and TP2 days alone... let's not even mention the Mogul shall we? lol

Best... Member... Ever...