View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 08:49 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
Ok, I wont factory reset after flashing anymore. just a habit from my TP2 . When I use Quick Boot to boot in to Recovery, I think Rom Manager steps in and takes over the screen there. It looks different ever since I dl'ed and installed Rom Manager and even says Clockwork Mod at the top now. Anyway, I cleared factory data twice, then went to clear Dalvick Cache. BUT..now due to Rom Manager taking over that screen it DOES NOT say Davlik Cache, it just says Cache Partition, which I assumed was the same just renamed by Rom Manager...Liike I said, it booted up just fine and was running perfect. It wasnt untill I did a factory reset post-flash that it got stuck. Even then, just a battery pull and it started right back up....like it just hung up there for a minute. (Althogh it did freak me out and I had to go change my underwear..j/k)
Trust me Bro, since launch day I've had to change drawers a time or two myself. Andy is very forgiving.
You are running Clockwork recovery. I think you get prompted for it when you first run ROM Manager so you may have flashed it not realizing fully what it was. To wipe Dalvik in Clockwork look for an Advanced option, Dalvik is hiding in there.
You should be fine with Clockwork but like I said earlier, if you go to ROM Manager and select 'flash alternate recovery' you can get back to amon RA if you want.