View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:46 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-23-10]★SharkieROM-Hybrid★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedeezy View Post
i finally got my phone to boot up, then i reflashed to sprint stock, downloaded the rom again and reinstalled. the rom is working fine so far.

one thing i did notice is that my contact photos are no longer synced with the corresponding facebook profile pic as it had before. do i need to go into each contact and update the photo again? is there another way around? this is my first experience with the facebook tab.
My contacts pics sync with Facebook everytime as I believe most peoples do. Kliptik did mention something about having this problem as well though. Because it's never been an issue with me, I don't really have an answer for you, sorry.

Kliptik, did you ever figure that one out?