View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:22 AM
sjs01
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/18] MORE SPEED!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomango View Post
I run Android all the time as my main OS and haven't had a problem.

The battery meter in Android is not all that accurate, so don't rely on that all the time. Your phone should be fine though. Mine has powered back up every time. Roughly you can expect to get 10 hours or so on a charge, but of course this is all dependant on what you use your phone for. I try to just keep mine on the charger as often as possible.
Yeah I've noticed the battery meter isn't very accurate, it jumps too much, and when I have 10% left on android I have about 50% or more in Windows Mobile. So you've went to the point of letting Android completely drain the battery and it still turns on? I think I'm going to let mine charge tonight on Windows Mobile, and boot into Android tomorrow and see how much usage I can get. I'll try to keep it on the charger as much as I can. Thanks for your help!