View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:39 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.0 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/13/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
About to download and flash my first custom rom, im excited!! Currently on the rooted stock 2.2 rom deodexed. My question is , is there a big difference between the odexed and deodexed roms in this thead? Trying to decide which one to go with. I would have easliy chose the deodexed since I am already on a deodexed, but I thought I read in OMJ post in a thread that he was running a odexed rom. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000 View Post
i heard this if you want to flash differnts themes you need get deodexed and i think that odexed rooms are a little more stable but not sure because im on the same page than you thinking on move to deodexed room
Welcome to the party stang!
I just covered this topic over in Fast's thread start with post #1662 and read what I told logik.
Basically there is no difference but most mods will require a deodexed ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
OK, well I'm gonna try the deodexed version. I mean, if it isnt stable enough for me, then I'll just switch to the odex version...no biggie. Thanks for the reply
I've run nothing but OMJ deodexed since he started cooking them and have never had a stability issue. Enjoy.