View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:12 PM
zztoolzz
Lurker

zztoolzz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to zztoolzz Send a message via MSN to zztoolzz
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hi ZZtoolzz,

First make sure the changeable charging adapter on the igo charge is firmly connected to the cord. Also, if the igo charger has a manual voltage selector, make sure that it is set to the same output voltage/current as your ac adapter. Fianlly, make sure that the connector is tighly connected to your phone when you use it in the car. If you are moving your phone around and the cable is getting wiggled, it may be loosing connection with the contacts in your phones musb port.

David

Thanks David,

I think I found the issue. Apparently they have a few different USB tips. Currently I have the A32. When I went to Radio Shack to find the right tip they didn't have that many in stock. When I saw the tip that looked like a USB tip i grabbed it assuming they only had one version of the USB tip. Didn't realize they would have different ones for different voltage or whatever the reason. I think I actually need the A53. I think the tip I have actually worked with the mogul, vogue, and the Diamond even though the site says A53. So I didn't start noticing an issue till the PRO & PRO 2. Anyways, thanks for getting back to me and offering help. Hopefully I can find the tip and I'll post to let everyone know that it was definitely the tip.
This post has been thanked 1 times.