View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:02 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: <BharS> 5.2.23132 | PROJ_BS | CRUSADER |TI|SENSE|2018| UC_ NET | 22-AUG </BharS>

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
yes I figured it out now. And its funny because what you said is exactly what I had did to make it work, I took a look at the script last night and found that it directs to the default install location (device) so all you need to do is install the cab first and then it will work. It seems to enable safe mode no matter what but no worries just give it a minute or so and it will go to the speed you set

Other than that only issue I have now is the scrolling in the twitter tab, not a big deal though as its still usable

again thanks for all the hard work, love this rom!
I probably should consider cooking in the cpuspeed in its default path. I guess I will work on correcting that in the next release...

Man havent cooked for more than 5 days now...been a lot busy....
This post has been thanked 1 times.